Sunday, January 1, 2012

Cars Birthday Party

For my son's 3rd birthday party, I did the theme" Cars". He is in love with anything with wheels. I skipped his 2nd birthday party and i really wanted to give him a party that he will enjoy and love this year. 


Invitation:

I looked online for a picture that i can use for his card and i can edit easily on paint shop. The wording was as follows:

Beep! Beep! Vroom! Vroom!
Boys and girls grab your tickets and Start your engines and race on over
to Radiator Springs to help Aiden celebrate his 3rd Birthday!

Step on the gas and don't be late .We are going to celebrate!

Aiden has zoomed through his3rd year. Racing his way to his 4th year!
Come, fill Up your Tanks with Food and Dessert.
Gates open (party info)






Decorations:

I had a 50% coupon from party city and i went and got some decorations from there. I added a small door banner on the entrance door says" greeting from Radiator Springs" I found it online. I printed it on 4 pages to make it a big poster and taped it together. I also printed street signs on card stock and placed it all over the house. I didn't have yellow cones but if you have access to some, you can use those for decorations as well.




Games:

Because it was in August and the weather was so good, i did water party. My mom bought for him a couple slides. One from toys r us was $12.00 and the other was $35.00 from Amazon. I intend to use them every summer for the kids. They love to play in the water.  I also did the pinata, full of candy :):)




No comments:

Post a Comment